Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: What Now Travel Limited (company no. 08165760) whose registered office is at Techhub @ Campus, 4-5 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4BX (the ‘Promoter’).
2. The competition is: #WhatNowXmasMoment photo competition (the ‘Competition’).
3. Employees of What Now Travel Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition may enter the competition but their entries will not be valid.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
5. Anyone around the world can enter the competition and the competition is open to persons of any age
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://whatnow.travel/whatnowxmasmoment-photo-competition-5-instant-polaroid-cameras-to-be-won/.
7. The competition will begin on 18th December 2014, 09:00 GMT. The closing date is on 26th December 2014, 00:00 GMT. After the closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The competition will run for 8 days.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition for valid entries are:
a. Compulsory to Follow the promoter’s Instagram (@whatnowtravel) OR Twitter (@whatnowtravel) accounts
b. Post ONE or more images based on the daily theme on Instagram OR Twitter.
c. Hashtag the image(s) with #WhatNowXmasMoment and the location of where you live
d. The images that you submit are:
i. your own work
ii. do not (to your knowledge) infringe on the rights of any other person or business
10. Multiple entries and images are accepted throughout the competition but each entrant can only win one prize.
11. Anyone entering the competition through multiple Instagram and/or Twitter accounts will be immediately disqualified from the competition.
12. The promoter will be giving away a maximum of 5 Lomography Instant cameras.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. Winners will be chosen by the promoter’s creative team.
16. The judging criteria is based on how well the image(s) submitted encapsulate a Christmas moment whilst in line with the promoter’s brand tone of voice which is defined as: fun, playful, unexpected, quirky and humourous.
17. The winners will be notified by tagging the entry’s Instagram or Twitter name within 30 days of the starting date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. You will not challenge the results of the competition or file any claims or suits against the promoter, their affiliates, partners, directors, officers, or employees, arising from the conduct of the competition.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
21. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. By entering, you retain copyright and remain the owner of your images and may also continue to use them in any manner you choose.
23. You agree that the images you submit:
a. may be used in any publicity material;
b. may be uploaded on the promoter’s social media channels;
c. may be used in any other media;
d. may be copied and displayed in any country provided that you are afforded appropriate attribution as the photographer.
24. You agree that the promoter will not pay you for your images, whether you win a prize or not.
25. You are entering this competition at your own risk. You agree that the promoter may, in its sole discretion, terminate this competition without any liability to you. If the promoter terminates the competition before its completion, the promoter agrees that it will not use your images for any purpose.
26. You promise that any individual persons depicted in the images (except outdoor crowd scenes) have given you permission to use their image in your image. We ask for this promise because we want you to be respectful of the persons you photograph and considerate of their sensitivities concerning the use of their image in your photograph.
27. If after announcing the winners the promoter determines that a winner has misrepresented, misstated, or mischaracterized his or her submission in any way, or is not the rightful owner of the submission, the submission may be disqualified from the competition, and any prizes received by the entrant as a result of winning this competition may be rescinded. Any determinations made by the promoter in withdrawing and disqualifying any submission will be final.
28. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to What Now Travel Limited and not to any other party.